1. This Policy applies to the Website available at: www.prownes.pl
2. The operator of the Website and the Controller of personal data is Prownes Armii Krajowej 36.
3. E-mail address of the operator is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The Operator is the Controller of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
Handling of enquiries via a form;
Presentation of the offer or information.
6. The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
Through voluntary data entered in the forms, which are entered into the Operator’s systems.
By storing cookies on the user’s devices.
2. Selected data protection methods employed by the Operator
1. The places where you log in and enter your personal data are protected in the transport layer (SSL certificate). This way, the personal data and login data entered on the Website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the target server.
2. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator who holds the key can read them. This way, the data are protected in case the database is stolen from the server.
3. The Operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
4. In order to protect the data, the Operator regularly makes backup copies.
5. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of programming components.
1. The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator’s server: az-Hosting.
4. Your rights and additional information about the use of your data
1. In some situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfil the obligations incumbent on the Controller. This applies to the following groups of recipients:
a hosting company on the basis of entrustment agreement;
authorised employees and associates who use the data in order to maintain the website’s operation.
2. Your personal data are processed by the Controller no longer than it is necessary to perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Controller the following:
access the personal information concerning you;
to correct it;
to remove it;
to restrict the data processing;
to transfer it;
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in item 3.3 c) in relation to the processing of personal data for the purpose of performing legally justified interests pursued by the Controller, including profiling, but the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for the processing that take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination, investigation or defence of claims.
5. A complaint against the Controller’s actions may be lodged with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the operation of the Website.
7. You may be subject to actions involving automated decision making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and to conduct direct marketing by the Controller.
8. Personal data will not be transferred to third countries within the meaning of the data protection regulations. This means that we are not sending the data out of the European Union.
5. Information in the Forms
1. The Website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, in so far as they are provided.
2. The Website may store information about the connection parameters (time, IP address).
3. The Website may, in some cases, store information to facilitate the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In such a case, the user’s e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose of a specific form’s function, e.g. to process service requests or business contacts, registration of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly indicates what it is used for.
6. Administrative logs
1. Information about the behaviour of users on the Website may be logged. This data is used to maintain the Website.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques, which allow to adjust advertising messages to the user’s behaviour on the Website, which may give the illusion that the user’s personal data is used to track the user, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological prerequisite for this is that cookies are enabled.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the device of Website User and are intended to facilitate using the Website pages. Typically, cookies contain a website name, information about the time they are stored on the user’s device and a unique user ID.
3. The entity placing cookies on a device of the Website user and gaining access to these files is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1. to continue a session of the Website user (after logging in) and thus making it possible for the user to use the Website without the need to re-enter its login and password on each page;
2. to achieve the objectives set out above under “Relevant marketing techniques”.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until the user logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (closes a web browser). Persistent cookies are files that are stored on the User’s device for a period of time specified in cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The software used to browse websites (a web browser) usually by default enables storage of cookies on the User’s device. Website Users may change their settings in this respect. The web browser makes it possible to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically disable (block) cookies. The detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of your Internet browser.
7. Disabling cookies may affect some of the functionalities available on the websites of the Website.
8. Cookies placed on the User’s device may also be used by entities cooperating with the operator of the Website; in particular, it means the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), and Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
9. Managing cookies. How to express and withdraw your consent?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they may change their web browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies required for the purposes of authentication, security or storing the user’s preferences may make it difficult or even impossible to use the websites.
2. To manage the cookies settings, select your web browser from the list below and follow the instructions: